Last Updated on by
The Review: Parallels Desktop 10 For Mac
A LOOK ON MAC: PARALLELS DESKTOP 10
It was first patronized bearing the name of Parallels Workstation, but because of consumers having a negative appreciation of the matter, and is being linked to Windows; it was later changed to Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac. And it became popular with new innovations and upgrades to enhance consumers’ computer experience.
The new version, Parallels Desktop 10 for mac, is a sure hit as it makes switching from your Mac OS to Windows documents easier and faster. Its innovating Virtualization is an enclosed system, which helps software developers to not affect the computer it is installed. It helps gamers for options of installing the game depending on the library to use it.
Here is a list of the new features it offers: PARALLELS DESKTOP 10 Crack
- The X Yosemite OS – the best notable quality is the design of the desktop. It has a sleek design for the applications and the task bar. There is a new notification bar control and other widgets to help ease your workplace. And other continuity features.
- It is faster – it promises a whopping 48% increase in the speed of opening your Windows documents.
- Maximized work time – it has its own battery saver to allow you to work for 30% more. It helps doesn’t just extend your battery life, but to increase the speed of your computer in multi-tasking.
- The Disk Space Wizard – this recovers your disk space with the easiest guide possible. A few clicks are just necessary and your Disk Space will be recovered.
- The Enhanced Mac Native – everybody wants to share everything to their social media accounts, and with Mac Native it is now easier to share in your Windows applications to Twitters, Facebook and etc.
How to Use: Parallels desktop 10 Serial
There are other customization that can be done using your Parallels Desktop 10 that can be used for both your Windows and Mac OS. The complete listing on how to perform such actions is narrated with steps by the innovator of Parallels Desktop.
- Open your Windows. It should be running for you to use the Parallels Desktop. In your Windows Applications Folder, click the Parallels button for configuration. Once the Parallels Desktop is visible, choose Actions and then click on Configure. It will proceed to other folders. Choose Options and then Applications. Select Share Windows applications with Mac and the Show Windows applications folder in Dock.
- There are ways to open your Windows folder from the Start Menu:
- Click on the Parallels Desktop icon in the Menu bar and select the Windows Start Menu. Here you can now click the program that you need or like.
- You can also open it via the Mac OS X Finder. Double click the Windows volume on the desktop; from there you can open the Program Files folder.
- You can set your Windows to Appear as just a single Screen by using the following steps:
- In the Menu Bar, find the Parallels Desktop Icon and click it. Select the View Menu, and then select Coherence.
- If you want this Window Mode to be used as a Full Screen, then just press Command + Control + F.
- One important thing about Parallels Desktop is you can share your files and items from your MAC to your Windows. Here are the following important things:
- You can copy and paste images and text by clicking on the Parallels Desktop icon and choose Configure. Select in the Options and choose Advanced. Then choose Share Mac Clipboard, and if necessary to preserve the formats, choose Preserve Text Formatting.
- You can copy and paste Files by selecting the file of files, then press Command + C. Open the necessary folder in your desktop and press Command + V to paste it/them.
- You can share your files and folders by following: Parallels Desktop icon > Configure > Actions > Configure > Options > Sharing > Share Mac user folder with Windows.
- You can also share your iCloud, Dropbox or any drive Folders in your Windows. To do this, first you must start your Windows, then follow this: Parallels Desktop icon > Configure > Actions > Configure > Options > Sharing > Share iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Configure your mouse, trackpad or keyboard using your Parallels Desktop.
- Configure your Apple Mighty Mouse by: Apple Menu > System Preferences > Mouse or Keyboard and Mouse > Secondary Button.
- Configure your Apple Magic Mouse by: Apple Menu > System Preferences > Mouse or Keyboard and Mouse > Secondary Click.
- Configure Trackpad by: Apple Menu > System Preferences > Trackpad > Secondary Tap.
- You can also customize your keyboard depending on your usage. You can customize your keyboard shortcuts and create new keyboard shortcuts for easier access.
Install: Simple steps to help you install the software using Parallels desktop 10 activation key.
- The first step to installation is to purchase the Windows OS for your desktop. If you already have Windows installed then you are ready for the next step. If you have Window 8 or the 8.1 version, you can use the System Builder (OEM) in accordance with the Microsoft rules.
- It is important to create a new virtual machine. First, you find the Applications folder and open the Parallels Desktop folder. It will open a Window with a set Menu. Click the File Menu and choose New. Choose the Install Window or another Window OS that you prefer that is found on your DVD or source device, then click Continue.
- It will prompt a window from which you have to install Windows from your bootable device.
- The Parallels Wizard will open the window where you need to enter your product key. Enter the needed key, be it the Windows product key or the Parallels desktop 10 activation key. Click Continue.
- Then choose your preference – how will you use the Parallels? There are ways to use the Parallels desktop 10:
- For work or productivity
- For games and videos
- Put your necessary information such as your location and name. Click Continue.
- Start the installation. It will prompt you once finished.
- Download & Setup Parallels desktop 10
- Follow the instructions on the web page to download the file
- Double-click the file to start the installation
- Active with Parallels desktop 10 Key
1.Download Parallels Desktop 10
2.Follow the instructions on the web page to download the file.
3.Double-click the file to start the installation
4.Active with Parallels Desktop 10 Activation Key